- In Firefox, click on the Tools menu along the top and select Options.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Click OK to save your changes and exit the Firefox options window.
- Close ALL open Firefox windows and retry.
, select Add-ons
, click Extensions
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools menu along the top or right side, and select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab, click on Trusted Sites (green check box), then click the Sites button.
- In the Add this website... box, type wilmu.edu, then click Add.
- Uncheck the "Require server verification..." box (if checked) and click Close.
- While still on the Security tab with Trusted Sites highlighted, click the Custom Level button, then change the Reset to value to Medium-Low and click Reset.
- Click OK to save your changes and exit the Internet Explorer options window.
- Close ALL open Internet Explorer windows and retry.
- In Chrome, click on the Options icon (wrench) in the top right corner, and select Options.
- Click on Under the Hood in the left panel, then click on the Content settings button next to the Privacy header.
- Close the Chrome Options tab and reload this page.
- In Safari, click on the Settings icon (gear) in the upper right corner, and select Preferences.
- Click the Red X to close Preferences, then reload this page.